Terms & Conditions
1. Your payment reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and payment will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup is depending on the location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup/delivery/pickup/collection is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table, environment and setting for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 23 degrees Celsius or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we can prepare and place them for an additional fee. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants. Please also note that flowers require specialised preparation and should never be placed directly into a cake without preparation.
7. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake or goods, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the items once they leave our possession.
8. We do photograph our cakes and reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
We do not offer any cakes or desserts that are Gluten or allergen free. Unfortunately as our kitchen comes into contact with so much gluten and other allergens everyday, we are not able to guarantee cross contaminations.
We do know plenty of other incredible bakers who specialise in these items, so we would be more than happy to recommend them.
As our cakes and bakes have been tried, tested and perfect, we are also unable to substitute any ingredients (Eg: Eggs, sugar etc) Again, we would be more than happy to refer you to someone who can.
All of our products contain traces of many allergen, therefor it is in the buyers best interest to check any dietary requirements for their guests or consumers before ordering through us as we will not be held liable for allergic reactions etc.